HOW WE WORK
1. Discovery Meeting
- -Free initial meeting with the client.
- -Understand the requirements and expectations in order to accurately illustrate the project.
2. Concept Design
- -A concept scheme is created for discussion and draft layouts will be presented.
- -Demonstrate color schemes, wall and window treatments along with options for fabrics and finishes.
- -Create a draft Cost Plan which includes provisional sums for any works along with an outline program.
3. Detail Design
- -Every element of the scheme is designed and specified for the client to sign-off.
- -Samples are presented for discussion and client approval. We can arrange for the client to see / feel all specified items as relevant.
- -A detailed quotation reflecting the design is produced highlighting the individual cost and measurements of every item.
- -It will be submitted to the client for approval and signing.
5. Project Management
- -Progress of the project is managed and monitored on site on a regular basis.
- -Any issues arising in the course of the project are resolved in a timely and pragmatic manner in order to maintain quality and program.
6. Dressing & Handover
- -Arrange for a full site clean before installing wall paper, curtains and carpets.
- -Quality Assurance Officer then undertakes an inspection of the property ensuring the project is ready for handover.